Your purpose + sustainable approach = better business & happy planet
I specialise in developing remarkable catering concepts for arts and cultural organisations. I help to create better businesses and improve sustainability.
I believe that organisations that have a purpose, a reason to exist can make customers feel something, improve engagement and lead to long term financial sustainability. Taking an approach where environmental consideration is given equal footing alongside quality and price, will improve your business and create meaningful change. I will show you how to harness these principles, embed new business practices and increase your profit.
These are just some of the ways that I can support your business:
Developing new concepts / improving existing ones
- Concept design. Support with developing your ideas into a feasible plan.
- Strategic and operational planning. To ensure your concept will deliver its goals.
- Business modelling. Your operation needs to be financially viable, I can instil the right commercial processes to make it successful.
- Recruitment and training support. Finding and training the right people who will own and deliver your values and goals.
- Full project management. Taking your project from original idea to opening.
- Full audit of how you’re currently performing. Recommendations to improve your performance and lower your footprint.
- Ethical procurement and supplier management. Support with finding suppliers who mirror your values and who can work in partnership with you.
- Support with communicating your story to your customers and team, helping you shout about your successes and build an engaged and passionate following.
- 'Find your purpose' workshops. Establish your purpose and values and use them as your best asset.
- Business performance reviews. Recommendations to improve financial performance and suggestions of new business models.
- Customer service support. Mystery guest visits to monitor ongoing progress.
- Food study tours within London. See relevant points of reference for improving your business and meet fellow caterers who are championing a similar vision.
Do you need some help? I would be happy to talk through the details of your new project and give you a quote.